Exploring medical education
Are you interested in pursuing a career in medical education? Would you like to know more about effective teaching and learning? If so, you may want to consider our four-week elective in medical education. As a participant, you’ll:
- explore and consider your role as a teacher, your personal teaching practices and your learning environment
- practice a variety of teaching and learning strategies
- acquire teaching skills that are relevant to your role as a resident and to your future teaching activities
How it works
With the support of faculty and staff members, you’ll benefit from:
- interactive sessions on a variety of topics
- small group learning with colleagues
- self-directed study in areas that interest you
- a variety of teacher training experiences and practice opportunities
Our upcoming session runs from February 6 to March 5, 2019.
Registration Form [PDF 54 kB] - please print, fill in and fax to 902-494-1479
We are also pleased to offer individual elective experiences depending on resources and availability of faculty. To check this out, please contact Linda MacNutt at email@example.com.