Living Laboratory Research Fund
Innovation, transformation and renewal
Dalhousie Medical School is experiencing an exciting period of innovation, transformation and renewal. It’s a "living laboratory", providing a wealth of unique research opportunities in a real world education context.
Following an enthusiatic engagement of researchers and educators at the DME's Research Retreat in June 2013, Dr. Tom Marrie, Dean of Medicine, identified funding to support:
- fostering research and aligning evaluation with priority research themes
- strengthening collaborative research teams positioned for new funding opportunities
This fund promotes and supports research and evaluation of the most important research questions across the undergraduate, postgraduate and continuing professional development continuum at Dalhousie Medical School.
- Call for proposals [PDF - 555 kB] - - February 2015
Research Arising from the 2015-2016 Funding Cycle
- Proposals funded: Twenty-one projects [PDF 330 kB]
- Brief descriptions of these projects [PDF 800 kB]
Research Arising from the 2013-2014 Funding Cycle: