Come to Dalhousie University
Since 1996, Dalhousie University has partnered with the International Medical University (IMU) in Malaysia. Each year, ten IMU students are eligible to complete third- and fourth-year clerkships at Dalhousie leading to a Canadian Medical Doctorate degree. This unique partnership builds the educational capacity of IMU and improves the health care in Malaysia and surrounding regions.
Dalhousie University offers unique training including:
- opportunity for developing hands-on clinical skills, history taking and physical examinations
- comprehensive bridging program before clerkship
- opportunity to learn about hospitals and the Canadian healthcare systems
- placements in urban and rural clinical settings
- dedicated faculty advisor and program coordinator
Of course, life at Dalhousie is also fun, friendly and welcoming.
More reasons to choose Dalhousie University
- dedicated faculty advisors and program coordinators
- comprehensive transition program
- hands-on clinical skills
- rural/urban clinical settings
- a huge presence of international students