Global Health News» Go to news main
4th World Congress on Nursing & Healthcare
Date: June 25-26, 2018
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Theme: Current Challenges and Innovations in Nursing and Advancing Global Health Care
Organizing by Scientific Federation, publisher of The Nursing & Healthcare journal, the conference offers you educational sessions that will renew the practical and critical thinking skills you need to improve the overall quality of patient care. Theme is “Current Challenges and Innovations in Nursing and in Advancing Global Health Care”
This conference brings together individuals who have an interest in Nursing and Health Care from practice, research, administration, policy and education.
For more information please visit the Conference website.
- Scotia Scholars Awards: NSHRF
- Global Health and Disability: New Free Online Course
- McGill Summer Institute in Infectious Diseases and Global Health
- IWK Global Health Fair
- Experiences of Black Mothers in hospitals
- Creating Space in Health Professions for African Nova Scotians
- Anarcha's Legacy
- Film Screening & Panel Discussion: The Stairs