Global Health News» Go to news main
4th World Congress on Nursing & Healthcare
Date: June 25-26, 2018
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Theme: Current Challenges and Innovations in Nursing and Advancing Global Health Care
Organizing by Scientific Federation, publisher of The Nursing & Healthcare journal, the conference offers you educational sessions that will renew the practical and critical thinking skills you need to improve the overall quality of patient care. Theme is “Current Challenges and Innovations in Nursing and in Advancing Global Health Care”
This conference brings together individuals who have an interest in Nursing and Health Care from practice, research, administration, policy and education.
For more information please visit the Conference website.
- Call for Nominations: 2018 Global Health Awards
- Call for Submissions: 2018 Global Health Photo Contest
- Centering Black Canadian Health
- Updates from Popular Culture: Weinstein, Trump and Violence Against Women, Solutions for the Future
- 16 Days Keynote Address
- 16 Days of Activism Against Gender‑based Violence At Dalhousie
- World AIDS Day Vigil
- Opening Lecture: 7th Annual Fear Memorial Conference