2020 Dalhousie PGME Annual Administrator Award
This award will be given annually to a PGME Administrator who has demonstrated a commitment to enhancing residency/fellowship education as evidenced by innovation and excellence in his/her program and beyond.
Nominee must be a:
- Program Administrator for any of the residency or Area of Focused Competence (AFC) programs at Dalhousie, with 2+ years of service.
Criteria for consideration:
Nominees must demonstrate at least one, or a combination of the following criteria:
- The individual serves as a role model for other program support staff.
- Has made innovations that benefited program administration in his/her own, or multiple programs
- Is identified by residents as a strong support within the program
- Provides excellent support for Program Directors through their commitment to residency training and approach to program administration.
- Any faculty, staff or resident is invited to submit a nomination.
- Nomination packages must include the following:
- A 500 word nomination letter to the PGME Office stating how the individual has met the above criteria and how he or she demonstrates outstanding support of Residency Education Administration
- An letter of support from one other faculty or staff member
- A letter of support from a resident(s) in the program
Nominations are due on or before 10 January 2020, and should be submitted electronically to: email@example.com.
- Nominations will be reviewed and ranked by the Awards Committee.