News» Go to news main
Care By Design provides seniors with continuity and quality of care
Dr. Alethea Lacas sits with a nursing home resident. Dr. Lacas, a Dalhousie Family Medicine Physician based in Halifax, is involved in the Care By Design program; a new model designed to bring inclusive care to nursing home residents. Read more about the Care By Design program on page 16-17 of the 2012-2013 Capital Health Research Report
- NS Minister of Health announces new family medicine teaching site in North Nova
- Care By Design Delivers Successful Results
- Graduation Event at Southwest Nova Site
- Dalhousie Family Medicine Researchers are co‑PIs on THREE successful Programmatic Grants funded for over $2 million each!
- Dalhousie Medical School's first assistant dean of resident affairs.
- Another Successful Faculty Development Workshop
- Drs. Langley and MacKillop honoured with the Dr. Robert Baillie award
- Dr. Emily Marshall receives 1.2 million dollar Canadian CIHR Project Grant Funding.