News» Go to news main
2015 Primary Health Care Research Day
Please join the CoR-PHC team for a day of discussion, learning and networking!
Building on last year’s success, the 2015 Primary Health Care Research Day will bring interested parties together to discuss how research can be leveraged to improve public health care in Nova Scotia.
Thursday, June 4th, 8:00am – 3:30pm | Atlantica Hotel Halifax.
- Plenary talk – Lisa Dolovich, McMaster University
- Panel discussion
- Poster presentations
- Networking Lunch
Registration - $100
Student - $35
Presented by: Collaborative Research in Primary Health Care (CoR-PHC), Dalhousie Family Medicine
CoR-PHC is funded by the Strategic Research Initiatives Fund (SRIF) from the Office of the Vice-President Research, Dalhousie University
- NS Minister of Health announces new family medicine teaching site in North Nova
- Care By Design Delivers Successful Results
- Graduation Event at Southwest Nova Site
- Dalhousie Family Medicine Researchers are co‑PIs on THREE successful Programmatic Grants funded for over $2 million each!
- Dalhousie Medical School's first assistant dean of resident affairs.
- Another Successful Faculty Development Workshop
- Drs. Langley and MacKillop honoured with the Dr. Robert Baillie award
- Dr. Emily Marshall receives 1.2 million dollar Canadian CIHR Project Grant Funding.