News» Go to news main
2015 Primary Health Care Research Day
Please join the CoR-PHC team for a day of discussion, learning and networking!
Building on last year’s success, the 2015 Primary Health Care Research Day will bring interested parties together to discuss how research can be leveraged to improve public health care in Nova Scotia.
Thursday, June 4th, 8:00am – 3:30pm | Atlantica Hotel Halifax.
- Plenary talk – Lisa Dolovich, McMaster University
- Panel discussion
- Poster presentations
- Networking Lunch
Registration - $100
Student - $35
Presented by: Collaborative Research in Primary Health Care (CoR-PHC), Dalhousie Family Medicine
CoR-PHC is funded by the Strategic Research Initiatives Fund (SRIF) from the Office of the Vice-President Research, Dalhousie University
- Dalhousie Family Medicine Research announced as one of the leading research teams known as “The Wave”
- Dr. Fred Burge: NSHRF Unsung Hero
- DR. Piccinini‑Vallis Recipient of Western University's John F. Sangster Award
- BRIC NS lays foundation for a future of better care
- A day of collaborative focus means better research and health outcomes for Nova Scotians.
- BRIC NS seeks community input on research
- Dr. Tara Dahn Halifax Site PGY1 Resident Published in the Canadian Journal of Diagnosis
- MAAP Study Published In Oxford University Press