News» Go to news main
Dr. Fred Burge, Plenary Speaker at NAPCRG in Mexico
One of our biggest challenges: The End
On October 26th, our own Dr. Fred Burge, research director, presented a plenary at the 43rd Annual NAPCRG International Conference in Mexico. The conference is attended by 700 primary care researchers on end of life in long term care. Read his blog post here..
- Dalhousie Family Medicine Research announced as one of the leading research teams known as “The Wave”
- Dr. Fred Burge: NSHRF Unsung Hero
- DR. Piccinini‑Vallis Recipient of Western University's John F. Sangster Award
- BRIC NS lays foundation for a future of better care
- A day of collaborative focus means better research and health outcomes for Nova Scotians.
- BRIC NS seeks community input on research
- Dr. Tara Dahn Halifax Site PGY1 Resident Published in the Canadian Journal of Diagnosis
- MAAP Study Published In Oxford University Press