News» Go to news main
Dr. Fred Burge, Plenary Speaker at NAPCRG in Mexico
One of our biggest challenges: The End
On October 26th, our own Dr. Fred Burge, research director, presented a plenary at the 43rd Annual NAPCRG International Conference in Mexico. The conference is attended by 700 primary care researchers on end of life in long term care. Read his blog post here..
- NS Minister of Health announces new family medicine teaching site in North Nova
- Care By Design Delivers Successful Results
- Graduation Event at Southwest Nova Site
- Dalhousie Family Medicine Researchers are co‑PIs on THREE successful Programmatic Grants funded for over $2 million each!
- Dalhousie Medical School's first assistant dean of resident affairs.
- Another Successful Faculty Development Workshop
- Drs. Langley and MacKillop honoured with the Dr. Robert Baillie award
- Dr. Emily Marshall receives 1.2 million dollar Canadian CIHR Project Grant Funding.