News» Go to news main
Care By Design Team featured in October 2015 edition of Doctors NS Magazine
Dr. Barry Clarke, and the Care by Design Team, through research and innovation are changing the way Halifax family physicians provide care to seniors in nursing homes.
Read the full article on page 16 of the October issue.
- NS Minister of Health announces new family medicine teaching site in North Nova
- Care By Design Delivers Successful Results
- Graduation Event at Southwest Nova Site
- Dalhousie Family Medicine Researchers are co‑PIs on THREE successful Programmatic Grants funded for over $2 million each!
- Dalhousie Medical School's first assistant dean of resident affairs.
- Another Successful Faculty Development Workshop
- Drs. Langley and MacKillop honoured with the Dr. Robert Baillie award
- Dr. Emily Marshall receives 1.2 million dollar Canadian CIHR Project Grant Funding.