News» Go to news main
Saint John resident wins national award for research
One of our Dal Family Medicine resident's in the Integrated Family Medicine Emergency Medicine program in Saint John, Dr. Kyle McGivery, has been awarded for research that points to a quicker, easier diagnosis of acute heart conditions in the emergency department using bedside ultrasound machines, as seen here in the Saint John Regional Hospital.
Read the full story posted in the Kings County Record here.
- NS Minister of Health announces new family medicine teaching site in North Nova
- Care By Design Delivers Successful Results
- Graduation Event at Southwest Nova Site
- Dalhousie Family Medicine Researchers are co‑PIs on THREE successful Programmatic Grants funded for over $2 million each!
- Dalhousie Medical School's first assistant dean of resident affairs.
- Another Successful Faculty Development Workshop
- Drs. Langley and MacKillop honoured with the Dr. Robert Baillie award
- Dr. Emily Marshall receives 1.2 million dollar Canadian CIHR Project Grant Funding.