News» Go to news main
Saint John resident wins national award for research
One of our Dal Family Medicine resident's in the Integrated Family Medicine Emergency Medicine program in Saint John, Dr. Kyle McGivery, has been awarded for research that points to a quicker, easier diagnosis of acute heart conditions in the emergency department using bedside ultrasound machines, as seen here in the Saint John Regional Hospital.
Read the full story posted in the Kings County Record here.
- Dalhousie Family Medicine Research announced as one of the leading research teams known as “The Wave”
- Dr. Fred Burge: NSHRF Unsung Hero
- DR. Piccinini‑Vallis Recipient of Western University's John F. Sangster Award
- BRIC NS lays foundation for a future of better care
- A day of collaborative focus means better research and health outcomes for Nova Scotians.
- BRIC NS seeks community input on research
- Dr. Tara Dahn Halifax Site PGY1 Resident Published in the Canadian Journal of Diagnosis
- MAAP Study Published In Oxford University Press