News» Go to news main
Dr. Stewart Cameron Received Award of Excellence in Teaching
The prestigious Lea C. Steeves Excellence in Medical Education Award from Dalhousie Medical School is awarded annually to highlight continuing medical education teachers who consistently provide an exceptionally high quality of education to their learners.
- Dalhousie Family Medicine Research announced as one of the leading research teams known as “The Wave”
- Dr. Fred Burge: NSHRF Unsung Hero
- DR. Piccinini‑Vallis Recipient of Western University's John F. Sangster Award
- BRIC NS lays foundation for a future of better care
- A day of collaborative focus means better research and health outcomes for Nova Scotians.
- BRIC NS seeks community input on research
- Dr. Tara Dahn Halifax Site PGY1 Resident Published in the Canadian Journal of Diagnosis
- MAAP Study Published In Oxford University Press