News» Go to news main
Dr. Stewart Cameron Received Award of Excellence in Teaching
The prestigious Lea C. Steeves Excellence in Medical Education Award from Dalhousie Medical School is awarded annually to highlight continuing medical education teachers who consistently provide an exceptionally high quality of education to their learners.
- NS Minister of Health announces new family medicine teaching site in North Nova
- Care By Design Delivers Successful Results
- Graduation Event at Southwest Nova Site
- Dalhousie Family Medicine Researchers are co‑PIs on THREE successful Programmatic Grants funded for over $2 million each!
- Dalhousie Medical School's first assistant dean of resident affairs.
- Another Successful Faculty Development Workshop
- Drs. Langley and MacKillop honoured with the Dr. Robert Baillie award
- Dr. Emily Marshall receives 1.2 million dollar Canadian CIHR Project Grant Funding.