News» Go to news main
Dr. Maria Patriquin Awarded CFPC's Caring and Compassion Grant
Dalhousie Family medicine could like to congratulate Dr. Maria Patriquin on her success in Patient’s Medical Home (PHC). The College of Family Physicians of Canada (CFPC) awarded her a PMH 60/20 Caring and Compassion Grant in 2016. Four years ago, her dream became a reality, and she opened an innovative health center in Halifax, which offers holistic care and access to a skilled multidisciplinary team. Dr. Patriquin became a Family Medicine preceptor in 2000. Read more about Dr. Patriquin’s success http://patientsmedicalhome.ca/news/pmh-success-story-dr-maria-patriquin/.
- NS Minister of Health announces new family medicine teaching site in North Nova
- Care By Design Delivers Successful Results
- Graduation Event at Southwest Nova Site
- Dalhousie Family Medicine Researchers are co‑PIs on THREE successful Programmatic Grants funded for over $2 million each!
- Dalhousie Medical School's first assistant dean of resident affairs.
- Another Successful Faculty Development Workshop
- Drs. Langley and MacKillop honoured with the Dr. Robert Baillie award
- Dr. Emily Marshall receives 1.2 million dollar Canadian CIHR Project Grant Funding.