News» Go to news main
Dr. Maria Patriquin Awarded CFPC's Caring and Compassion Grant
Dalhousie Family medicine could like to congratulate Dr. Maria Patriquin on her success in Patient’s Medical Home (PHC). The College of Family Physicians of Canada (CFPC) awarded her a PMH 60/20 Caring and Compassion Grant in 2016. Four years ago, her dream became a reality, and she opened an innovative health center in Halifax, which offers holistic care and access to a skilled multidisciplinary team. Dr. Patriquin became a Family Medicine preceptor in 2000. Read more about Dr. Patriquin’s success http://patientsmedicalhome.ca/news/pmh-success-story-dr-maria-patriquin/.
- Dalhousie Family Medicine Research announced as one of the leading research teams known as “The Wave”
- Dr. Fred Burge: NSHRF Unsung Hero
- DR. Piccinini‑Vallis Recipient of Western University's John F. Sangster Award
- BRIC NS lays foundation for a future of better care
- A day of collaborative focus means better research and health outcomes for Nova Scotians.
- BRIC NS seeks community input on research
- Dr. Tara Dahn Halifax Site PGY1 Resident Published in the Canadian Journal of Diagnosis
- MAAP Study Published In Oxford University Press