News» Go to news main
Dr. Alethea Lacas Awarded Faculty Development Certificate of Completion
Dr. Alethea Lacas received a Faculty Development Program Certificate of Completion in March. This certificate guides faculty in acquiring the tools/strategies necessary for more effective teaching. Dr. Lacas took over as Faculty Development Director in July 2016.
Congratluations Dr. Lacas!
For more information on the Faculty Development Certificate, visit the family medicine faculty development page.
- NS Practice Ready Assessment
- NS Minister of Health announces new family medicine teaching site in North Nova
- Care By Design Delivers Successful Results
- Graduation Event at Southwest Nova Site
- Dalhousie Family Medicine Researchers are co‑PIs on THREE successful Programmatic Grants funded for over $2 million each!
- Dalhousie Medical School's first assistant dean of resident affairs.
- Another Successful Faculty Development Workshop
- Drs. Langley and MacKillop honoured with the Dr. Robert Baillie award