News» Go to news main
Dr. Alethea Lacas Awarded Faculty Development Certificate of Completion
Dr. Alethea Lacas received a Faculty Development Program Certificate of Completion in March. This certificate guides faculty in acquiring the tools/strategies necessary for more effective teaching. Dr. Lacas took over as Faculty Development Director in July 2016.
Congratluations Dr. Lacas!
For more information on the Faculty Development Certificate, visit the family medicine faculty development page.
- Dalhousie Family Medicine Research announced as one of the leading research teams known as “The Wave”
- Dr. Fred Burge: NSHRF Unsung Hero
- DR. Piccinini‑Vallis Recipient of Western University's John F. Sangster Award
- BRIC NS lays foundation for a future of better care
- A day of collaborative focus means better research and health outcomes for Nova Scotians.
- BRIC NS seeks community input on research
- Dr. Tara Dahn Halifax Site PGY1 Resident Published in the Canadian Journal of Diagnosis
- MAAP Study Published In Oxford University Press