News» Go to news main
Dr. Tara Dahn Halifax Site PGY1 Resident Published in the Canadian Journal of Diagnosis
Congratulations to Dr. Tara Dahn on her recent publication in the Canadian Journal of Diagnosis! Dr. Dahn is a first-year resident at the Halifax Site.
Co-authored by Dr. Tara Dahn and Dr. Scott MacDonald, “I’m Too Young To Die!” can be found at http://cjdiagnosis.com/articles/-i-m-too-young-to-die (code cjdx)
- Dalhousie Family Medicine Research announced as one of the leading research teams known as “The Wave”
- Dr. Fred Burge: NSHRF Unsung Hero
- DR. Piccinini‑Vallis Recipient of Western University's John F. Sangster Award
- BRIC NS lays foundation for a future of better care
- A day of collaborative focus means better research and health outcomes for Nova Scotians.
- BRIC NS seeks community input on research
- Dr. Tara Dahn Halifax Site PGY1 Resident Published in the Canadian Journal of Diagnosis
- MAAP Study Published In Oxford University Press