News» Go to news main
Dr. Tara Dahn Halifax Site PGY1 Resident Published in the Canadian Journal of Diagnosis
Congratulations to Dr. Tara Dahn on her recent publication in the Canadian Journal of Diagnosis! Dr. Dahn is a first-year resident at the Halifax Site.
Co-authored by Dr. Tara Dahn and Dr. Scott MacDonald, “I’m Too Young To Die!” can be found at http://cjdiagnosis.com/articles/-i-m-too-young-to-die (code cjdx)
- BRIC NS lays foundation for a future of better care
- A day of collaborative focus means better research and health outcomes for Nova Scotians.
- BRIC NS seeks community input on research
- Dr. Tara Dahn Halifax Site PGY1 Resident Published in the Canadian Journal of Diagnosis
- MAAP Study Published In Oxford University Press
- Dr. Alethea Lacas Awarded Faculty Development Certificate of Completion
- Dr. Maria Patriquin Awarded CFPC's Caring and Compassion Grant
- Dr. Fred Burge, Inaugural Recipient of Lifetime Achievement Award