News» Go to news main
Dr. Tara Dahn Halifax Site PGY1 Resident Published in the Canadian Journal of Diagnosis
Congratulations to Dr. Tara Dahn on her recent publication in the Canadian Journal of Diagnosis! Dr. Dahn is a first-year resident at the Halifax Site.
Co-authored by Dr. Tara Dahn and Dr. Scott MacDonald, “I’m Too Young To Die!” can be found at http://cjdiagnosis.com/articles/-i-m-too-young-to-die (code cjdx)
- NS Minister of Health announces new family medicine teaching site in North Nova
- Care By Design Delivers Successful Results
- Graduation Event at Southwest Nova Site
- Dalhousie Family Medicine Researchers are co‑PIs on THREE successful Programmatic Grants funded for over $2 million each!
- Dalhousie Medical School's first assistant dean of resident affairs.
- Another Successful Faculty Development Workshop
- Drs. Langley and MacKillop honoured with the Dr. Robert Baillie award
- Dr. Emily Marshall receives 1.2 million dollar Canadian CIHR Project Grant Funding.