News» Go to news main
BRIC NS lays foundation for a future of better care
Through a network called BRIC NS — Building Research for Integrated Primary Health Care, Nova Scotia — Dal researchers are mobilizing health-care professionals, managers, policy makers, learners, and citizens in research to re-shape the delivery of care.
- NS Minister of Health announces new family medicine teaching site in North Nova
- Care By Design Delivers Successful Results
- Graduation Event at Southwest Nova Site
- Dalhousie Family Medicine Researchers are co‑PIs on THREE successful Programmatic Grants funded for over $2 million each!
- Dalhousie Medical School's first assistant dean of resident affairs.
- Another Successful Faculty Development Workshop
- Drs. Langley and MacKillop honoured with the Dr. Robert Baillie award
- Dr. Emily Marshall receives 1.2 million dollar Canadian CIHR Project Grant Funding.