News» Go to news main
BRIC NS lays foundation for a future of better care
Through a network called BRIC NS — Building Research for Integrated Primary Health Care, Nova Scotia — Dal researchers are mobilizing health-care professionals, managers, policy makers, learners, and citizens in research to re-shape the delivery of care.
- Dalhousie Family Medicine Research announced as one of the leading research teams known as “The Wave”
- Dr. Fred Burge: NSHRF Unsung Hero
- DR. Piccinini‑Vallis Recipient of Western University's John F. Sangster Award
- BRIC NS lays foundation for a future of better care
- A day of collaborative focus means better research and health outcomes for Nova Scotians.
- BRIC NS seeks community input on research
- Dr. Tara Dahn Halifax Site PGY1 Resident Published in the Canadian Journal of Diagnosis
- MAAP Study Published In Oxford University Press