News» Go to news main
DR. Piccinini‑Vallis Recipient of Western University's John F. Sangster Award
Dr. Helena Piccinini-Vallis, clinical research faculty with Dalhousie Family Medicine was the successful recipient of Western University's John F. Sangster award. This award is presented annually to a graduate student in the Masters in Clinical Science or PhD program in family medicine at Western. Dr. Sangster's vision was that the award contribute to the preservation of comprehensive family medicine in clinical practice and support research within the graduate studies program. Dr. Piccinini-Vallis is currrently pursuing her PhD in family medicine at Western.
Congratulations Dr. Piccinini-Vallis!!!
- NS Minister of Health announces new family medicine teaching site in North Nova
- Care By Design Delivers Successful Results
- Graduation Event at Southwest Nova Site
- Dalhousie Family Medicine Researchers are co‑PIs on THREE successful Programmatic Grants funded for over $2 million each!
- Dalhousie Medical School's first assistant dean of resident affairs.
- Another Successful Faculty Development Workshop
- Drs. Langley and MacKillop honoured with the Dr. Robert Baillie award
- Dr. Emily Marshall receives 1.2 million dollar Canadian CIHR Project Grant Funding.