News» Go to news main
DR. Piccinini‑Vallis Recipient of Western University's John F. Sangster Award
Dr. Helena Piccinini-Vallis, clinical research faculty with Dalhousie Family Medicine was the successful recipient of Western University's John F. Sangster award. This award is presented annually to a graduate student in the Masters in Clinical Science or PhD program in family medicine at Western. Dr. Sangster's vision was that the award contribute to the preservation of comprehensive family medicine in clinical practice and support research within the graduate studies program. Dr. Piccinini-Vallis is currrently pursuing her PhD in family medicine at Western.
Congratulations Dr. Piccinini-Vallis!!!
- Dalhousie Family Medicine Research announced as one of the leading research teams known as “The Wave”
- Dr. Fred Burge: NSHRF Unsung Hero
- DR. Piccinini‑Vallis Recipient of Western University's John F. Sangster Award
- BRIC NS lays foundation for a future of better care
- A day of collaborative focus means better research and health outcomes for Nova Scotians.
- BRIC NS seeks community input on research
- Dr. Tara Dahn Halifax Site PGY1 Resident Published in the Canadian Journal of Diagnosis
- MAAP Study Published In Oxford University Press