News» Go to news main
Dr. Fred Burge: NSHRF Unsung Hero
Dr. Fred Burge, Dalhousie Family Medicine's research director was recently named Nova Scotia Health Research Foundation's Unsung Hero in the 2016/2017 annual report.
- NS Minister of Health announces new family medicine teaching site in North Nova
- Care By Design Delivers Successful Results
- Graduation Event at Southwest Nova Site
- Dalhousie Family Medicine Researchers are co‑PIs on THREE successful Programmatic Grants funded for over $2 million each!
- Dalhousie Medical School's first assistant dean of resident affairs.
- Another Successful Faculty Development Workshop
- Drs. Langley and MacKillop honoured with the Dr. Robert Baillie award
- Dr. Emily Marshall receives 1.2 million dollar Canadian CIHR Project Grant Funding.