News» Go to news main
Dalhousie Family Medicine Research announced as one of the leading research teams known as “The Wave”
Posted by J. Bradford on November 10, 2017 in News
Dalhousie Family Medicine research team included in Wave 2: "Health Priorities" cluster. Read the full story...
- NS Minister of Health announces new family medicine teaching site in North Nova
- Care By Design Delivers Successful Results
- Graduation Event at Southwest Nova Site
- Dalhousie Family Medicine Researchers are co‑PIs on THREE successful Programmatic Grants funded for over $2 million each!
- Dalhousie Medical School's first assistant dean of resident affairs.
- Another Successful Faculty Development Workshop
- Drs. Langley and MacKillop honoured with the Dr. Robert Baillie award
- Dr. Emily Marshall receives 1.2 million dollar Canadian CIHR Project Grant Funding.