News» Go to news main
Dalhousie Family Medicine Research announced as one of the leading research teams known as “The Wave”
Posted by J. Bradford on November 10, 2017 in News
Dalhousie Family Medicine research team included in Wave 2: "Health Priorities" cluster. Read the full story...
- Dalhousie Family Medicine Research announced as one of the leading research teams known as “The Wave”
- Dr. Fred Burge: NSHRF Unsung Hero
- DR. Piccinini‑Vallis Recipient of Western University's John F. Sangster Award
- BRIC NS lays foundation for a future of better care
- A day of collaborative focus means better research and health outcomes for Nova Scotians.
- BRIC NS seeks community input on research
- Dr. Tara Dahn Halifax Site PGY1 Resident Published in the Canadian Journal of Diagnosis
- MAAP Study Published In Oxford University Press