News» Go to news main
Dalhousie Medical School's first assistant dean of resident affairs.
Posted by J. Bradford on June 15, 2018 in News
Dr. Carolyn Thomson, Dalhousie Medical School’s first assistant dean of resident affairs. Dr. Thomson is a long-time family physician...Read the full story.
- Welcome Dr. Ryan Henneberry, CCFP (EM) Program Director
- May 19th is Family Doctor Day
- Welcome Dr. Sasha Sealy, Medical Education Postgraduate Director
- Welcome Dr. Doug Hall, Saint John Postgraduate Site Director
- Welcome Dr. Katherine Stringer, Department Head, Dalhousie Family Medicine
- Primary Care Research Making A Difference
- Dr. Matt Grandy featured on QEII Health Sciences Centre Foundation website
- Dr. Emily Gard Marshall awarded $592,876 in recent CIHR project grant competition