News» Go to news main
Dalhousie Medical School's first assistant dean of resident affairs.
Posted by J. Bradford on June 15, 2018 in News
Dr. Carolyn Thomson, Dalhousie Medical School’s first assistant dean of resident affairs. Dr. Thomson is a long-time family physician...Read the full story.
- NS Practice Ready Assessment
- NS Minister of Health announces new family medicine teaching site in North Nova
- Care By Design Delivers Successful Results
- Graduation Event at Southwest Nova Site
- Dalhousie Family Medicine Researchers are co‑PIs on THREE successful Programmatic Grants funded for over $2 million each!
- Dalhousie Medical School's first assistant dean of resident affairs.
- Another Successful Faculty Development Workshop
- Drs. Langley and MacKillop honoured with the Dr. Robert Baillie award