News» Go to news main
Graduation Event at Southwest Nova Site
Three of the five members of the new graduating class are staying in southwestern Nova Scotia, says Dr. Hussain, site director at Dalhousie Family Medicine's Southwest Nova teaching site, “an incredible recruitment success.”
Ten of the 15 doctors who have graduated from the program since it began a few years ago have chosen to stay in Nova Scotia and seven of them are and will be practising in the southwestern part of the province, Dr. Hussein said.
- NS Minister of Health announces new family medicine teaching site in North Nova
- Care By Design Delivers Successful Results
- Graduation Event at Southwest Nova Site
- Dalhousie Family Medicine Researchers are co‑PIs on THREE successful Programmatic Grants funded for over $2 million each!
- Dalhousie Medical School's first assistant dean of resident affairs.
- Another Successful Faculty Development Workshop
- Drs. Langley and MacKillop honoured with the Dr. Robert Baillie award
- Dr. Emily Marshall receives 1.2 million dollar Canadian CIHR Project Grant Funding.