News» Go to news main
Care By Design Delivers Successful Results
Care By Design program led by Dalhousie Family Medicine's Dr. Barry Clarke has "delivered real results, including a 36 percent reduction in transfer from long-term care to the emergency department" CMA president Dr. Laurent Marcoux. Read the full story...
- NS Minister of Health announces new family medicine teaching site in North Nova
- Care By Design Delivers Successful Results
- Graduation Event at Southwest Nova Site
- Dalhousie Family Medicine Researchers are co‑PIs on THREE successful Programmatic Grants funded for over $2 million each!
- Dalhousie Medical School's first assistant dean of resident affairs.
- Another Successful Faculty Development Workshop
- Drs. Langley and MacKillop honoured with the Dr. Robert Baillie award
- Dr. Emily Marshall receives 1.2 million dollar Canadian CIHR Project Grant Funding.