News» Go to news main
Care By Design Delivers Successful Results
Care By Design program led by Dalhousie Family Medicine's Dr. Barry Clarke has "delivered real results, including a 36 percent reduction in transfer from long-term care to the emergency department" CMA president Dr. Laurent Marcoux. Read the full story...
- Primary Care Research Making A Difference
- Dr. Matt Grandy featured on QEII Health Sciences Centre Foundation website
- Dr. Emily Gard Marshall awarded $592,876 in recent CIHR project grant competition
- NS Practice Ready Assessment
- NS Minister of Health announces new family medicine teaching site in North Nova
- Care By Design Delivers Successful Results
- Graduation Event at Southwest Nova Site
- Dalhousie Family Medicine Researchers are co‑PIs on THREE successful Programmatic Grants funded for over $2 million each!