News» Go to news main
NS Minister of Health announces new family medicine teaching site in North Nova
From left to right: Dr. Karla Armsworthy, Minister of Health and Wellness Randy Delorey, Dr. David Anderson, Dr. Deanna Field and Dr. Andrew Warren. (Megan Mahone, Communications NS)
Communities across the northern region of Nova Scotia will have access to more family physicians-in-training in just over a year, when Dalhousie Medical School’s newest family medicine teaching site opens on July 1, 2019.
- NS Minister of Health announces new family medicine teaching site in North Nova
- Care By Design Delivers Successful Results
- Graduation Event at Southwest Nova Site
- Dalhousie Family Medicine Researchers are co‑PIs on THREE successful Programmatic Grants funded for over $2 million each!
- Dalhousie Medical School's first assistant dean of resident affairs.
- Another Successful Faculty Development Workshop
- Drs. Langley and MacKillop honoured with the Dr. Robert Baillie award
- Dr. Emily Marshall receives 1.2 million dollar Canadian CIHR Project Grant Funding.