News» Go to news main
NS Minister of Health announces new family medicine teaching site in North Nova
From left to right: Dr. Karla Armsworthy, Minister of Health and Wellness Randy Delorey, Dr. David Anderson, Dr. Deanna Field and Dr. Andrew Warren. (Megan Mahone, Communications NS)
Communities across the northern region of Nova Scotia will have access to more family physicians-in-training in just over a year, when Dalhousie Medical School’s newest family medicine teaching site opens on July 1, 2019.
- Primary Care Research Making A Difference
- Dr. Matt Grandy featured on QEII Health Sciences Centre Foundation website
- Dr. Emily Gard Marshall awarded $592,876 in recent CIHR project grant competition
- NS Practice Ready Assessment
- NS Minister of Health announces new family medicine teaching site in North Nova
- Care By Design Delivers Successful Results
- Graduation Event at Southwest Nova Site
- Dalhousie Family Medicine Researchers are co‑PIs on THREE successful Programmatic Grants funded for over $2 million each!