News» Go to news main
Dr. Matt Grandy featured on QEII Health Sciences Centre Foundation website
"Dr. Mathew Grandy is leading a team of physicians, nurses, pharmacists, healthcare professionals and patients as they explore electronic medical records across family practices to uncover issues in care. This research is part of a broader network spanning five provinces."
- Primary Care Research Making A Difference
- Dr. Matt Grandy featured on QEII Health Sciences Centre Foundation website
- Dr. Emily Gard Marshall awarded $592,876 in recent CIHR project grant competition
- NS Practice Ready Assessment
- NS Minister of Health announces new family medicine teaching site in North Nova
- Care By Design Delivers Successful Results
- Graduation Event at Southwest Nova Site
- Dalhousie Family Medicine Researchers are co‑PIs on THREE successful Programmatic Grants funded for over $2 million each!