News» Go to news main
Primary Care Research Making A Difference
Posted by Jacquelyn Bradford on July 24, 2019 in News
Dr Emily Gard Marshall highlights the primary care physician shortage in Nova Scotia and the effectiveness of unattached patient wait-lists.
- Primary Care Research Making A Difference
- Dr. Matt Grandy featured on QEII Health Sciences Centre Foundation website
- Dr. Emily Gard Marshall awarded $592,876 in recent CIHR project grant competition
- NS Practice Ready Assessment
- NS Minister of Health announces new family medicine teaching site in North Nova
- Care By Design Delivers Successful Results
- Graduation Event at Southwest Nova Site
- Dalhousie Family Medicine Researchers are co‑PIs on THREE successful Programmatic Grants funded for over $2 million each!