News» Go to news main
VoxMeDAL celebrating 10 years of Dalhousie Medicine New Brunswick
Enjoy this special issue of Vox MeDAL celebrating 10 years of Dalhousie Medicine New Brunswick. It gives a new view into the evolution and important contributions of DMNB, under the leadership of its founders and current associate dean, Dr. Jennifer Hall. As well, read about the latest information on new innovations in medicine, upcoming events and stories on Dalhousie Medical School’s students and alumni who are making an impact.
The department of Family Medicine is featured in the following articles:
- "From virus to virtual care: Researcher's examine COVID's impact on access to primary care" on page 68.
- "Virtual CaRMS: COVID-19 forces new approach to annual residency match" on page 72.
- Dr. Cathy Cervin reflects on the upcoming memorial walk for Dr. David Gass
- Therapy dogs to help people with needle anxiety at COVID‑19 vaccine clinic
- Dr. Fred Burge retires
- Health check guidelines and billing for family physicians caring for adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities ‑ Incentives to improve care
- Four Nova Scotia communities welcome new doctors
- Drs. Sue Atkinson, Fred Burge, Barry Clarke, Abir Hussein, Karen McNeil, and Holly Zwicker featured on Your Doctors website
- JOHN DeMONT: The joy of the COVID‑19 jab
- Dr. David Gass ‑ In Memoriam