News» Go to news main
Dr. Helena Piccinini Appointed Research Director
We are pleased to announce that Dr. Helena Piccinini has been officially appointed as the Research Director in the Department of Family Medicine for a five-year term.
Dr. Piccinini has been a faculty member in the department for 22 years and served as the Interim Research Director for the past two years.
Please join us in congratulating her and we look forward to all of her contributions to the department and to research in the years to come.
- Dr. Helena Piccinini Appointed Research Director
- Dr. Sarah Cook Appointed Chief, IWK Department of Family Medicine – Maternal Newborn Care
- Register for the 2022 Faculty Development Workshop
- The Nova‑Scotia portion of the PriCARE Program leadership has been taken over by Dr. Joanna Zed
- Congratulations to the ACTing Collectively Project Team
- Dr. Emily Gard Marshall featured on Women Now TV
- Happy International Women's Day
- Dalhousie Family Medicine faculty Dr. Ruth Lavergne named Tier 2 Canada Research Chair in Primary Care