Congratulations Dr. Bassam Nassar for being the inaugural recipient of the prestigious national Award for Outstanding Contribution to Medical Biochemistry by the Canadian Association of Medical Biochemists (CAMB). This is a very well-deserved recognition for an outstanding Medical Biochemist who has served Nova Scotia and the Canadian system with his expertise, innovation and dedication in both the clinical and academic domains.
What a great way to start 2022!
- Job Opportunity: CBCF Chair in Breast Cancer Research
- Four pathology faculty honoured with prestigious and inaugural awards
- Dal student wins inaugural Jen Johnston Prize to advance search for better breast cancer treatments
- Congratulations Lauren Westhaver and Edwin Leong
- Congratulations! Dr. Shashi Gujar
- Congratulations Dr. Bassam Nassar
- Congratulations Pathology and Laboratory Medicine Team
- Congratulations! Dr. Todd Hatchette