Congratulations Dr. Bassam Nassar for being the inaugural recipient of the prestigious national Award for Outstanding Contribution to Medical Biochemistry by the Canadian Association of Medical Biochemists (CAMB). This is a very well-deserved recognition for an outstanding Medical Biochemist who has served Nova Scotia and the Canadian system with his expertise, innovation and dedication in both the clinical and academic domains.
What a great way to start 2022!
- Congratulations Dr. Robert Liwski
- PATH 5091 Research Seminars schedule
- Pathology technologist celebrates 37 years with Dalhousie
- Dalhousie Hematopathologist David Conrad profiled in doctorsNS
- Pathology 2021 Annual Report released
- Four pathology faculty honoured with prestigious and inaugural awards
- Dal student wins inaugural Jen Johnston Prize to advance search for better breast cancer treatments
- Congratulations Lauren Westhaver and Edwin Leong