Classes ‑ PhD Program
A strong curriculum
Our PhD program provides plenty of opportunities to learn, study and research pharmacological topics. Prepare for your degree by checking out the course requirements below.
For a PhD in Pharmacology, you’ll need to complete the following classes:
- Advanced Pharmacology (PHAC 5405.03)
- Pharmacology II (PHAC 5409.03)
- PhD Lectures (PHAC 5507.03)
- Pharmacology Graduate Seminar: PhD (PHAC 5509.03)
- PHAC Special Topics (5626 / 5627 /5628)
- PhD Thesis (PHAC 9530.00)
If you’re transferring from a MSc program to PhD program or you’re being admitted directly to the PhD program, you’ll also need to pass a comprehensive exam during your second year.