Research Day 2022
Department of Psychiatry Research Day 2022
The 32nd Annual Research Day was held Oct. 21, 2022 at the Atlantica Hotel. We were pleased to host Dr. Paul Kurdyak, a psychiatrist at the Centre for Addiction and Mental Health (CAMH) in Toronto, as our keynote speaker. His presentation “Impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on Ontario’s Mental Health System: lessons learned and a way forward,” opened the event. The day included 15 oral presentations and 52 poster presentations.
Research Day prizes were awarded to:
- Best Presentation Award Undergraduate Student: Tessa Cosman
- Best Presentation Award Graduate Student: Ross Langley
- Best Presentation Award Psychiatry Staff: Nicole Stinson
- Best Presentation Award Psychiatry Resident: Dr. Matthew McAdam
- Best Presentation Award Junior Faculty/Post-Doctoral Fellow: Dr. Abraham Nunes
Congratulations to all the award recipients!