Breast, gastrointestinal, and genitourinary malignancies
- Co-op HBSc (Biochemistry) – McMaster University
- MB BCh BAO (Medicine) – University College Cork
- MPH (Epidemiology) – Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health (Expected 2021)
- FRCPC DABR (Radiation Oncology) – McMaster University
- Fellowship (Thoracic Brachytherapy) – McMaster University
- Fellowship (Genitourinary) – McGill University
• Prostate cancer
• Oligometastatic disease – Metastasis-directed therapy; Patient selection
• Novel therapies
• Clinical Trials
• Radiomics – Biomarkers; Program Development
• Treatment delivery – Image guidance; Spacers
• Breast & Gastrointestinal malignancies
• Radiation Sensitisation
• Stereotactic Radiotherapy
- Chaddad, A*, Kucharczyk, M.J*, Cheddad, A, Clarke, S.E, Hassan, L, Ding, S, Rathore, S, Zhang, M, Katib, Y, Bahoric, B, et al. Magnetic Resonance Imaging Based Radiomic Models of Prostate Cancer: A Narrative Review. Cancers 2021, 13, 552. *equal contribution to the work
- Chaddad A, Kucharczyk MJ, Katib Y, Rathore S, Sargos P, and Niazi T. (2020) Deep radiomic analysis to predict the Gleason score in prostate cancer. IEEE Access. Vol 8.
- Kucharczyk MJ, So J, Gravis G, Sweeney C, Saad F, and Niazi T. (2020) A combined biological and clinical rationale for implementing metastasis directed therapy in the management of oligometastatic prostate cancer: a synthesis of the evidence. Radiotherapy and Oncology. Vol 152: 80-8.
- Kucharczyk MJ, Tsui J, Khosrow-Khavar F, Bahoric B, Souhami L, Anidjar M, Probst S, Chaddad A, Sargos P and Niazi T. Combined Long-Term Androgen Deprivation and Pelvic Radiotherapy in the Post-operative Management of Pathologically Defined High-Risk Prostate Cancer Patients: Results of the Prospective Phase II McGill 0913 Study. Frontiers in Oncology Vol 10, March 2020.
- Ghashghaei M, Kucharczyk MJ, Elakshar S, Muanza T*, and Niazi T*. Intensifying radiotherapy with novel androgen receptor inhibitors: a review of the current upcoming clinical evidence. Current Oncology
- Chaddad A, Kucharczyk MJ, Daniel P, Sabri S, Niazi T, and Abdulkarim B. (2019) Radiomics in glioblastoma: current status and challenges facing clinical implementation. Frontiers in Oncology. Vol 9 (374).
- Elakshar S*, Tsui JMG*, Kucharczyk MJ, Tomic N, Fawaz ZF, Bahoric B, Papayanatos J, Chaddad A, and Niazi T. (2019) Does Interfraction Cone Beam Computed Tomography Improve Target Localization in Prostate Bed Radiotherapy? Technology in Cancer Research & Treatment. Vol 18 (8), 1-8.
- Resident Education & Mentorship
- Ultimate Frisbee