Dr. George Mawko, PhD
- Nuclear medicine
- Senior medical physicist, Department of Diagnostic Radiology
- Associate professor, Department of Physics & Atmospheric Science
- PhD, medical physics, McGill University
- MSc, medical physics, McGill University
- BSc Hon., physiology, McGill University
Dr. George Mawko is a clinical imaging medical physicist in the Department of Diagnostic Radiology. He is cross appointed to the QEII Health Sciences Centre where he performs his research. His clinical sub-specialty iinterests are in cyclotron radiation safety and protection, nuclear medicine internal dosimetry and imaging quality control and nuclear medicine pre-clinical imaging.