Department updates» Go to news main
Faculty receives funding for new centre
We are pleased to announce that the Board of Directors for Brain Canada has approved funding for Dalhousie faculty's Platform Support Grant submission entitled “BIOTIC: The BIOmedical Translational Imaging Centre.”
The decision was made at a meeting held January 27th, 2016 when the Board approved to allocate additional funding to the PSG 2015 program.
Total funding for the project is $450k, and will pay for a research associate, research coordinator, and research assistant, each for 3 years. These positions will support accelerating translational research in partnership with multiple industry partners.
Congratulations to Dr. Steven Beyea and his team on their award.
- RRF studentship application deadline Feb 3rd
- Looking for research pitches
- CSTR 2020 – Focus on Lung Screening
- Department Head Update
- Congrats Dr. Mata‑Mbemba
- Psychotic symptoms are associated with lower cortical folding in youth at risk for mental illness
- Experience with compressed gelfoam plugs in children during liver biopsies and other IR procedures: a retrospective single‑center case series
- Dr. Efford new Modality Lead for CT
comments powered by Disqus