Stories» Go to news main
Dr. Pringle receives award from Urology
The Department of Urology presented the "Laila Rockman Award for Teaching Excellence" to Dr. Pringle at the Urology departmental dinner on June 3. The residents expressed their appreciation of his outstanding commitment to the urology resident education, voted on by all the residents in the department.
This Laila Rockman Award is to recognize the outstanding and consistent commitment to urology resident teaching from a faculty member outside of the Department of Urology. Dr. Pringle has consistently provided excellent educational experiences for our residents. We greatly appreciate your commitment to our residency training program and applaud and congratulate you on receiving this well deserved award.
- Research Director
- RRF studentship application deadline Feb 3rd
- Looking for research pitches
- CSTR 2020 – Focus on Lung Screening
- Department Head Update
- Congrats Dr. Mata‑Mbemba
- Psychotic symptoms are associated with lower cortical folding in youth at risk for mental illness
- Experience with compressed gelfoam plugs in children during liver biopsies and other IR procedures: a retrospective single‑center case series
comments powered by Disqus