Stories» Go to news main
Saroj Sharma Award 2016
Congratulations to Natasha Warwick for being awarded the Saroj Sharma Award for 2016.
This award is presented by the graduating class of the Nuclear Medicine Technology program at Dalhousie/QEII Bachelor of Health Sciences program to the technologist that provides the most outstanding patient care, is dedicated to student learning and is knowledgeable in the field of nuclear medicine technology. The award recognizes the leadership skills of a nuclear medicine technologist in a teaching hospital.
Saroj Sharma is a retired Nuclear Medicine technologist that has worked at CH for 37 years and by sponsoring this award, she feels it will recognize the contribution technologists play in teaching the future generation of nuclear medicine technologists.
On behalf of your colleagues, congratulations Natasha!
- Research Director
- RRF studentship application deadline Feb 3rd
- Looking for research pitches
- CSTR 2020 – Focus on Lung Screening
- Department Head Update
- Congrats Dr. Mata‑Mbemba
- Psychotic symptoms are associated with lower cortical folding in youth at risk for mental illness
- Experience with compressed gelfoam plugs in children during liver biopsies and other IR procedures: a retrospective single‑center case series
comments powered by Disqus