Stories» Go to news main
Dr. Tahani wins award
Congratulations to Dr. Tahani Ahmad who has won the American Academy of Pediatrics Section on Radiology 2016 Outstanding Clinical Scientific Poster Award.
Dr. Ahmad is a Dalhousie faculty member at the IWK Health Center and her poster was on "Diagnostic Pathway for Imaging Acute Appendicitis in Children".
- Research Director
- RRF studentship application deadline Feb 3rd
- Looking for research pitches
- CSTR 2020 – Focus on Lung Screening
- Department Head Update
- Congrats Dr. Mata‑Mbemba
- Psychotic symptoms are associated with lower cortical folding in youth at risk for mental illness
- Experience with compressed gelfoam plugs in children during liver biopsies and other IR procedures: a retrospective single‑center case series
comments powered by Disqus