Stories» Go to news main
Welcome new faculty member Tim Bardouille
We are pleased to welcome Dr. Bardouille as the lead magnetoencephalography (MEG) researcher in the Department of Diagnostic Radiology for BIOTIC.
Dr. Bardouille is a Research Scientist with the IWK Health Centre and an Adjunct Professor at Dalhousie University. Dr. Bardouille’s research interests focus on developing mathematical and computation approaches to measuring synchrony and communication in the human brain. He applies these approaches for the purposes of clinical diagnosis and the tracking of treatment efficacy (e.g., stroke rehabilitation).
- RRF studentship application deadline Feb 3rd
- Looking for research pitches
- CSTR 2020 – Focus on Lung Screening
- Department Head Update
- Congrats Dr. Mata‑Mbemba
- Psychotic symptoms are associated with lower cortical folding in youth at risk for mental illness
- Experience with compressed gelfoam plugs in children during liver biopsies and other IR procedures: a retrospective single‑center case series
- Dr. Efford new Modality Lead for CT
comments powered by Disqus