Stories» Go to news main
Dr. Beyea receives NSERC Discovery Grant
Congratulations to Dr. Steven Beyea for receiving the NSERC Discovery Grant. The grant, “4D Imaging of Spatially & Temporally Dynamic Biophysical Processes using Sparse Data Methods”, will be for 5 years and totals $230,000. The money will fund Dr. Beyea's basic research in new acquisition and reconstruction technologies aiming to improve MR imaging of temporally dynamic processes within the body.
The grant will also fund a large number of undergraduate and graduate students who will be trained through this work. The research will seek to develop and validate new technologies using both the 3T MRI at the HI and the MEG at the IWK.
Examples of temporally dynamic imaging that will be performed include functional neuroimaging and Dynamic Contrast Enhanced MR studies.
- Dalhousie Radiology outperforms again at the Canadian Association of Radiologists Annual Meeting
- Angiographic results of surgical or endovascular treatment of intracranial aneurysms: a systematic review and inter‑observer reliability study
- The Many Care Models to Treat Thoracic Aortic Disease in Canada – A Nationwide Survey of Cardiac Surgeons, Cardiologists, Interventional Radiologists and Vascular Surgeons
- Reliability of the Diagnosis of Cerebral Vasospasm Using Catheter Cerebral Angiography: A Systematic Review and Inter‑ and Intraobserver Study
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging Based Radiomic Models of Prostate Cancer: A Narrative Review
- INOVAIT Funding Award
- The role of epidemiologists in SARS‑CoV‑2 and COVID‑19 research
- Evaluation of Golden‑Angle‑Sampled Dynamic Contrast‑Enhanced MRI Reconstruction Using Objective Image Quality Measures: A Simulated Phantom Study
comments powered by Disqus