Stories» Go to news main
Dr. Beyea receives NSERC Discovery Grant
Congratulations to Dr. Steven Beyea for receiving the NSERC Discovery Grant. The grant, “4D Imaging of Spatially & Temporally Dynamic Biophysical Processes using Sparse Data Methods”, will be for 5 years and totals $230,000. The money will fund Dr. Beyea's basic research in new acquisition and reconstruction technologies aiming to improve MR imaging of temporally dynamic processes within the body.
The grant will also fund a large number of undergraduate and graduate students who will be trained through this work. The research will seek to develop and validate new technologies using both the 3T MRI at the HI and the MEG at the IWK.
Examples of temporally dynamic imaging that will be performed include functional neuroimaging and Dynamic Contrast Enhanced MR studies.
- Dr. Costa's research published on Assessment of Cirrhotic Liver Enhancement
- Dr. Thomson receives Award of Distinction
- Thoracic Team wins Educational Exhibit Award
- CTV interviews Dr. Jai Shankar
- New Education Assistant
- New publication ‑ CT findings
- Dr. Shankar receives DMRF Award
- Dr. Beyea receives NSERC Discovery Grant
comments powered by Disqus