Stories» Go to news main
Dr. Beyea receives NSERC Discovery Grant
Congratulations to Dr. Steven Beyea for receiving the NSERC Discovery Grant. The grant, “4D Imaging of Spatially & Temporally Dynamic Biophysical Processes using Sparse Data Methods”, will be for 5 years and totals $230,000. The money will fund Dr. Beyea's basic research in new acquisition and reconstruction technologies aiming to improve MR imaging of temporally dynamic processes within the body.
The grant will also fund a large number of undergraduate and graduate students who will be trained through this work. The research will seek to develop and validate new technologies using both the 3T MRI at the HI and the MEG at the IWK.
Examples of temporally dynamic imaging that will be performed include functional neuroimaging and Dynamic Contrast Enhanced MR studies.
- Research Director
- RRF studentship application deadline Feb 3rd
- Looking for research pitches
- CSTR 2020 – Focus on Lung Screening
- Department Head Update
- Congrats Dr. Mata‑Mbemba
- Psychotic symptoms are associated with lower cortical folding in youth at risk for mental illness
- Experience with compressed gelfoam plugs in children during liver biopsies and other IR procedures: a retrospective single‑center case series
comments powered by Disqus