Stories» Go to news main
Dr. Shankar receives DMRF Award
We are very pleased to announce that Dr. Jai Shankar has been selected by his peers to receive the 2017 DMRF/Faculty of Medicine Award for Excellence in Patient Oriented Research.
There will be a formal announcement and presentation of his award at a reception on June 8, 2017 immediately following the annual faculty meeting.
Please join us in congratulating Dr. Shankar.
- Dr. Costa's research published on Assessment of Cirrhotic Liver Enhancement
- Dr. Thomson receives Award of Distinction
- Thoracic Team wins Educational Exhibit Award
- CTV interviews Dr. Jai Shankar
- New Education Assistant
- New publication ‑ CT findings
- Dr. Shankar receives DMRF Award
- Dr. Beyea receives NSERC Discovery Grant
comments powered by Disqus