Stories» Go to news main
Dr. Shankar receives DMRF Award
We are very pleased to announce that Dr. Jai Shankar has been selected by his peers to receive the 2017 DMRF/Faculty of Medicine Award for Excellence in Patient Oriented Research.
There will be a formal announcement and presentation of his award at a reception on June 8, 2017 immediately following the annual faculty meeting.
Please join us in congratulating Dr. Shankar.
- RRF studentship application deadline Feb 3rd
- Looking for research pitches
- CSTR 2020 – Focus on Lung Screening
- Department Head Update
- Congrats Dr. Mata‑Mbemba
- Psychotic symptoms are associated with lower cortical folding in youth at risk for mental illness
- Experience with compressed gelfoam plugs in children during liver biopsies and other IR procedures: a retrospective single‑center case series
- Dr. Efford new Modality Lead for CT
comments powered by Disqus