Stories» Go to news main
Dr. Shankar receives DMRF Award
We are very pleased to announce that Dr. Jai Shankar has been selected by his peers to receive the 2017 DMRF/Faculty of Medicine Award for Excellence in Patient Oriented Research.
There will be a formal announcement and presentation of his award at a reception on June 8, 2017 immediately following the annual faculty meeting.
Please join us in congratulating Dr. Shankar.
- Dr. Miller receives Doctors Nova Scotia award
- Dr. Crocker joins Diagnostic Radiology
- Radiology in focus
- Associate Professor Mo Abdolell's company Densitas Receives 510(k) Clearance for Breast Density Software
- Three million $$ funding grant
- Research Foundation Competitions
- Research Day 2018
- Associate Professor Mo Abdolell's initiative wins innovation award
comments powered by Disqus