Stories» Go to news main
New Education Assistant
We are pleased to announce that Lauren Hughes has joined us as our new Education Assistant in the university office, starting Thursday, May 25th.
Lauren will be located in room 319 North in the Victoria and, although her Dalhousie and NS Health email accounts have yet to be set up, she can be reached at (902) 473-5453.
Lauren is coming to us from the Canada Vein Clinics where she was the Regional Manager, and she was with Manulife as a Disability Case Manager prior to that. Lauren has an enthusiasm for education and has a Bachelor of Science degree in Kinesiology from Dalhousie University. She is keen to get started in her new role and learn more about the intricacies of medical education!
Please join us in welcoming Lauren.
- Dr. Thomson receives Award of Distinction
- Thoracic Team wins Educational Exhibit Award
- CTV interviews Dr. Jai Shankar
- New Education Assistant
- New publication ‑ CT findings
- Dr. Shankar receives DMRF Award
- Dr. Beyea receives NSERC Discovery Grant
- Privacy and Professionalism
comments powered by Disqus