Stories» Go to news main
CTV interviews Dr. Jai Shankar
We are pleased to announce that CTV news interviewed Dr. Jai Shankar on new research and development on EVT practices at the QEII.
Many patients experience a variety of impairments after a stroke, such as speech and language difficulty, weakness on one side of their body, and mobility issues. Endovascular treatment helps improves their outcome after a stroke.
Dr. Shankar performed the first EVT procedure in Halifax in 2011. Four procedures a year has now increased to 40 in the last year.
Please join us in congratulating Dr. Shankar. If you missed the segment on House Calls, we have the link below.
See the full interview on CTV.
- Dr. Costa's research published on Assessment of Cirrhotic Liver Enhancement
- Dr. Thomson receives Award of Distinction
- Thoracic Team wins Educational Exhibit Award
- CTV interviews Dr. Jai Shankar
- New Education Assistant
- New publication ‑ CT findings
- Dr. Shankar receives DMRF Award
- Dr. Beyea receives NSERC Discovery Grant
comments powered by Disqus