Stories» Go to news main
CTV interviews Dr. Jai Shankar
We are pleased to announce that CTV news interviewed Dr. Jai Shankar on new research and development on EVT practices at the QEII.
Many patients experience a variety of impairments after a stroke, such as speech and language difficulty, weakness on one side of their body, and mobility issues. Endovascular treatment helps improves their outcome after a stroke.
Dr. Shankar performed the first EVT procedure in Halifax in 2011. Four procedures a year has now increased to 40 in the last year.
Please join us in congratulating Dr. Shankar. If you missed the segment on House Calls, we have the link below.
See the full interview on CTV.
- Research Foundation Competitions
- Research Day 2018
- Discovery Centre award
- CTV story on QEII's research on machine learning for prostate cancer
- QEII Times features BIOTIC research
- Rad Girls
- Dr. Costa's research published on Assessment of Cirrhotic Liver Enhancement
- Dr. Thomson receives Award of Distinction
comments powered by Disqus