Stories» Go to news main
CTV interviews Dr. Jai Shankar
We are pleased to announce that CTV news interviewed Dr. Jai Shankar on new research and development on EVT practices at the QEII.
Many patients experience a variety of impairments after a stroke, such as speech and language difficulty, weakness on one side of their body, and mobility issues. Endovascular treatment helps improves their outcome after a stroke.
Dr. Shankar performed the first EVT procedure in Halifax in 2011. Four procedures a year has now increased to 40 in the last year.
Please join us in congratulating Dr. Shankar. If you missed the segment on House Calls, we have the link below.
See the full interview on CTV.
- Research Director
- RRF studentship application deadline Feb 3rd
- Looking for research pitches
- CSTR 2020 – Focus on Lung Screening
- Department Head Update
- Congrats Dr. Mata‑Mbemba
- Psychotic symptoms are associated with lower cortical folding in youth at risk for mental illness
- Experience with compressed gelfoam plugs in children during liver biopsies and other IR procedures: a retrospective single‑center case series
comments powered by Disqus