Stories» Go to news main
Thoracic Team wins Educational Exhibit Award
We are delighted to announce that our Thoracic's Team's Educational Exhibit Poster entitled “Micronodular Lung Disease : A Schematic Review” has been selected to receive the Cum Laude Poster Board Educational Exhibit Award at the 4th World Congress of Thoracic Imaging!
Dr. Marie Michele Theriault, Dr. Joy Borgaonkar and Dr. Daria Manos won the highest award available, the cum laude award, for educational exhibits at the world congress of thoracic imaging in Boston.
Their accomplishment will also be highlighted in the 4-WCTI Meeting App.
Congratulations on this well-deserved recognition of your outstanding Educational Exhibit!
- Dalhousie Radiology outperforms again at the Canadian Association of Radiologists Annual Meeting
- Angiographic results of surgical or endovascular treatment of intracranial aneurysms: a systematic review and inter‑observer reliability study
- The Many Care Models to Treat Thoracic Aortic Disease in Canada – A Nationwide Survey of Cardiac Surgeons, Cardiologists, Interventional Radiologists and Vascular Surgeons
- Reliability of the Diagnosis of Cerebral Vasospasm Using Catheter Cerebral Angiography: A Systematic Review and Inter‑ and Intraobserver Study
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging Based Radiomic Models of Prostate Cancer: A Narrative Review
- INOVAIT Funding Award
- The role of epidemiologists in SARS‑CoV‑2 and COVID‑19 research
- Evaluation of Golden‑Angle‑Sampled Dynamic Contrast‑Enhanced MRI Reconstruction Using Objective Image Quality Measures: A Simulated Phantom Study
comments powered by Disqus