Stories» Go to news main
Thoracic Team wins Educational Exhibit Award
We are delighted to announce that our Thoracic's Team's Educational Exhibit Poster entitled “Micronodular Lung Disease : A Schematic Review” has been selected to receive the Cum Laude Poster Board Educational Exhibit Award at the 4th World Congress of Thoracic Imaging!
Dr. Marie Michele Theriault, Dr. Joy Borgaonkar and Dr. Daria Manos won the highest award available, the cum laude award, for educational exhibits at the world congress of thoracic imaging in Boston.
Their accomplishment will also be highlighted in the 4-WCTI Meeting App.
Congratulations on this well-deserved recognition of your outstanding Educational Exhibit!
- Dr. Thomson receives Award of Distinction
- Thoracic Team wins Educational Exhibit Award
- CTV interviews Dr. Jai Shankar
- New Education Assistant
- New publication ‑ CT findings
- Dr. Shankar receives DMRF Award
- Dr. Beyea receives NSERC Discovery Grant
- Privacy and Professionalism
comments powered by Disqus