Stories» Go to news main
Thoracic Team wins Educational Exhibit Award
We are delighted to announce that our Thoracic's Team's Educational Exhibit Poster entitled “Micronodular Lung Disease : A Schematic Review” has been selected to receive the Cum Laude Poster Board Educational Exhibit Award at the 4th World Congress of Thoracic Imaging!
Dr. Marie Michele Theriault, Dr. Joy Borgaonkar and Dr. Daria Manos won the highest award available, the cum laude award, for educational exhibits at the world congress of thoracic imaging in Boston.
Their accomplishment will also be highlighted in the 4-WCTI Meeting App.
Congratulations on this well-deserved recognition of your outstanding Educational Exhibit!
- RRF studentship application deadline Feb 3rd
- Looking for research pitches
- CSTR 2020 – Focus on Lung Screening
- Department Head Update
- Congrats Dr. Mata‑Mbemba
- Psychotic symptoms are associated with lower cortical folding in youth at risk for mental illness
- Experience with compressed gelfoam plugs in children during liver biopsies and other IR procedures: a retrospective single‑center case series
- Dr. Efford new Modality Lead for CT
comments powered by Disqus