Stories» Go to news main
Thoracic Team wins Educational Exhibit Award
We are delighted to announce that our Thoracic's Team's Educational Exhibit Poster entitled “Micronodular Lung Disease : A Schematic Review” has been selected to receive the Cum Laude Poster Board Educational Exhibit Award at the 4th World Congress of Thoracic Imaging!
Dr. Marie Michele Theriault, Dr. Joy Borgaonkar and Dr. Daria Manos won the highest award available, the cum laude award, for educational exhibits at the world congress of thoracic imaging in Boston.
Their accomplishment will also be highlighted in the 4-WCTI Meeting App.
Congratulations on this well-deserved recognition of your outstanding Educational Exhibit!
- Dr. Miller receives Doctors Nova Scotia award
- Dr. Crocker joins Diagnostic Radiology
- Radiology in focus
- Associate Professor Mo Abdolell's company Densitas Receives 510(k) Clearance for Breast Density Software
- Three million $$ funding grant
- Research Foundation Competitions
- Research Day 2018
- Associate Professor Mo Abdolell's initiative wins innovation award
comments powered by Disqus