Stories» Go to news main
Dr. Thomson receives Award of Distinction
On Monday, June 26th, Dr. Debbie Thompson was presented with the IWK Board’s Award of Distinction – the highest award presented at the IWK.
Watch the video below.
This award honors an individual, group or team that has made a unique and significant contribution to the IWK Health Centre and to the accomplishment of our mission, vision and mandate.
During her 36 years of paediatric radiology practice, Dr. Thompson has been integral in the development of a strong, respected paediatric cardiac radiology division at the IWK. Starting with fetal echocardiography and angiography, and growing to include cardiac CT and MRI, Debbie’s most recent accomplishment in partnership with Dr. Robert Chen in Paediatric Cardiology was the development of the 3-D model heart.
See the article in the Chronicle Herald
- Discovery Centre award
- CTV story on QEII's research on machine learning for prostate cancer
- QEII Times features BIOTIC research
- Rad Girls
- Dr. Costa's research published on Assessment of Cirrhotic Liver Enhancement
- Dr. Thomson receives Award of Distinction
- Thoracic Team wins Educational Exhibit Award
- CTV interviews Dr. Jai Shankar
comments powered by Disqus