Stories» Go to news main
Dr. Thomson receives Award of Distinction
On Monday, June 26th, Dr. Debbie Thompson was presented with the IWK Board’s Award of Distinction – the highest award presented at the IWK.
Watch the video below.
This award honors an individual, group or team that has made a unique and significant contribution to the IWK Health Centre and to the accomplishment of our mission, vision and mandate.
During her 36 years of paediatric radiology practice, Dr. Thompson has been integral in the development of a strong, respected paediatric cardiac radiology division at the IWK. Starting with fetal echocardiography and angiography, and growing to include cardiac CT and MRI, Debbie’s most recent accomplishment in partnership with Dr. Robert Chen in Paediatric Cardiology was the development of the 3-D model heart.
See the article in the Chronicle Herald
- Research Director
- RRF studentship application deadline Feb 3rd
- Looking for research pitches
- CSTR 2020 – Focus on Lung Screening
- Department Head Update
- Congrats Dr. Mata‑Mbemba
- Psychotic symptoms are associated with lower cortical folding in youth at risk for mental illness
- Experience with compressed gelfoam plugs in children during liver biopsies and other IR procedures: a retrospective single‑center case series
comments powered by Disqus