Stories» Go to news main
Dr. Thomson receives Award of Distinction
On Monday, June 26th, Dr. Debbie Thompson was presented with the IWK Board’s Award of Distinction – the highest award presented at the IWK.
Watch the video below.
This award honors an individual, group or team that has made a unique and significant contribution to the IWK Health Centre and to the accomplishment of our mission, vision and mandate.
During her 36 years of paediatric radiology practice, Dr. Thompson has been integral in the development of a strong, respected paediatric cardiac radiology division at the IWK. Starting with fetal echocardiography and angiography, and growing to include cardiac CT and MRI, Debbie’s most recent accomplishment in partnership with Dr. Robert Chen in Paediatric Cardiology was the development of the 3-D model heart.
See the article in the Chronicle Herald
- Dalhousie Radiology outperforms again at the Canadian Association of Radiologists Annual Meeting
- Angiographic results of surgical or endovascular treatment of intracranial aneurysms: a systematic review and inter‑observer reliability study
- The Many Care Models to Treat Thoracic Aortic Disease in Canada – A Nationwide Survey of Cardiac Surgeons, Cardiologists, Interventional Radiologists and Vascular Surgeons
- Reliability of the Diagnosis of Cerebral Vasospasm Using Catheter Cerebral Angiography: A Systematic Review and Inter‑ and Intraobserver Study
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging Based Radiomic Models of Prostate Cancer: A Narrative Review
- INOVAIT Funding Award
- The role of epidemiologists in SARS‑CoV‑2 and COVID‑19 research
- Evaluation of Golden‑Angle‑Sampled Dynamic Contrast‑Enhanced MRI Reconstruction Using Objective Image Quality Measures: A Simulated Phantom Study
comments powered by Disqus