Stories» Go to news main
Dr. Thomson receives Award of Distinction
On Monday, June 26th, Dr. Debbie Thompson was presented with the IWK Board’s Award of Distinction – the highest award presented at the IWK.
Watch the video below.
This award honors an individual, group or team that has made a unique and significant contribution to the IWK Health Centre and to the accomplishment of our mission, vision and mandate.
During her 36 years of paediatric radiology practice, Dr. Thompson has been integral in the development of a strong, respected paediatric cardiac radiology division at the IWK. Starting with fetal echocardiography and angiography, and growing to include cardiac CT and MRI, Debbie’s most recent accomplishment in partnership with Dr. Robert Chen in Paediatric Cardiology was the development of the 3-D model heart.
See the article in the Chronicle Herald
- Dr. Miller receives Doctors Nova Scotia award
- Dr. Crocker joins Diagnostic Radiology
- Radiology in focus
- Associate Professor Mo Abdolell's company Densitas Receives 510(k) Clearance for Breast Density Software
- Three million $$ funding grant
- Research Foundation Competitions
- Research Day 2018
- Associate Professor Mo Abdolell's initiative wins innovation award
comments powered by Disqus