Dr Padraic O'Malley
1276 South Park Street Halifax, NS, B3H 2Y9
- Urologic Cancer & Surgery
- Bladder Cancer
- Penile Cancer
- Prostate Cancer
- Kidney Cancer
- BSc (Dalhousie Universtiy)
- MSc - Biochemistry (Dalhousie University)
- MD (Saba University School of Medicine, Dutch Antilles)
- Urology Residency (University of Toronto)
- Society of Urologic Oncology - Research & Clinical Fellowship (Weill Cornell Medical College/New York Presbyterian Hospital)
Dr. Padriac O'Malley is a native of Ireland but grew up in the Annapolis Valley here in Nova Scotia.
He completed both his undergraduate and his Masters degree at Dalhousie prior to his medical school training in the Dutch Antilles at Saba University School of Medicine. Subsequently he matched to the urology program at the University of Toronto. Here he completed his residency and formative surgical training in urology. He then undertook a Society of Urologic Oncology two year Research and Clinical Fellowship at Weill Cornell Medical College and New York Presbyterian Hospital with a large focus on bladder cancer. Dr. O'Malley obtained his Fellowship at the Royal College of Physicians & Surgeons of Canada in 2014. His current research interests include population outcomes research, biomarkers, and include clinical trials and basic science research with collaborators.