Researchers in the Perinatal Epidemiology Research Unit (PERU) explore many factors related to the health of women and their children. These include societal, environmental, and pregnancy-related factors. Learn more about PERU.
What's new in PERU
- Success stories by PERU's Research in Medicine students
- New PERU study highlights need for upstream action to support pediatric weight management
- New research associate joins PERU: Meet Dr. Jillian Ashley‑Martin
- Medical students win research prizes with mentorship from PERU
- PERU researchers confirm link between C‑section and offspring obesity
PERU’s faculty researchers are widely respected for both the thoroughness and impact of their work, while trainees in the unit frequently receive awards for the high quality of their presentations and publications. Learn more about our people.