FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Applicants to Dalhousie University Faculty of Medicine are encouraged to review and be familiar with the Faculty of Medicine's Technical Standards which outlines the essential abilities and skills learners must possess. To review this document and learn more about our MD program please click here
- Applicants must be Canadian citizens or Canadian permanent residents. International students are not eligible to apply.
- August 19, 2023 - MCAT Deadline for 2023/2024 application cycle. Applicants must write on or before this date for scores to be eligible for the 2023/2024 application cycle
- Verifiers are required for supplemental activities (section 2). It is STRONGLY recommended that applicants contact their verifiers and inform them of their application. Verifiers are contacted by email and/or phone between November and February. Activities for which a verifier has not provided a response are considered unverified. Discrepancies between applicant information and verifiers response are reviewed by the Admissions Committee.
- CASPer test dates for the 2023/2024 application cycle have not yet been confirmed. These dates are usually published in late spring/early summer and can be found here