- Dalhousie Original | Dr. Ford Doolittle
- Dal Med Innovator | Dr. Chester Stewart
- Women step into more senior leadership roles at Dalhousie Medical School
- Study finds Aspirin as effective as prescription meds in preventing post‑op clots
- Ready to represent Dalhousie Medical School at Lindau Nobel Laureate Meeting
- Heidelberg Engineering pledges continued support for glaucoma research
- Anesthesiologist takes the lead on competency based medical education
- Residents "learn the ropes" of Competence by Design
DMRF 2017-18 Molly Appeal
Dalhousie Medical Research Foundation’s 2017-18 Molly Appeal is dedicated to collaborative cancer research at Dalhousie Medical School and its affiliated teaching hospitals.
Read the full story.