- Anesthesiologist takes the lead on competency based medical education
- Residents "learn the ropes" of Competence by Design
- Dal Med Innovator | Chadwick Williams
- Dal Med researchers secure $7.7 million and top‑rankings in latest CIHR competition
- Body talk: Dal volunteers bring museum exhibit to life
- Dalhousie receives $5.1 million investment in health research
- Revolutionary researchers contribute to the worldâs medical knowledge
- Linking metals in toenails to prostate cancer
DMRF 2017-18 Molly Appeal
Dalhousie Medical Research Foundation’s 2017-18 Molly Appeal is dedicated to collaborative cancer research at Dalhousie Medical School and its affiliated teaching hospitals.
Read the full story.