- CADTH Recognizes Rising Star Dr Michelle Mujoomdar
- Dal internist co‑authors paper for The Lancet on Canada’s health leadership obligations
- Molly Appeal to support advanced brain research with new tissue processing machine
- Entering the Den for a research prize
- Dal Med Innovator | Dr. Lea Steeves
- U.S. National Institutes of Health (NIH) awards Dal‑led project $3.2 million to develop new immunotherapy drugs for advanced melanoma
- New Canada 150 Research Chair in Vaccinology and Global Health to Call Dalhousie Home
- Dalhousie Original | Dr. Ford Doolittle
DMRF 2017-18 Molly Appeal
Dalhousie Medical Research Foundation’s 2017-18 Molly Appeal is dedicated to collaborative cancer research at Dalhousie Medical School and its affiliated teaching hospitals.
Read the full story.