- Saint John Regional Hospital, Saint John
- St. Joseph’s Hospital, Saint John
- Residency coordinator, Saint John campus
- Chairman, Resident Research Committee
- BSc (Queen’s University)
- MD (Queens’s University)
- MSc experimental surgery (McGill University)
- FRCSC, plastic surgery (McGill University)
- American Board of Plastic Surgery Recertification 2012
- American Board of Plastic Surgery Hand Surgery Recertification 2012
- Wide awake hand surgery
- Decreasing the pain of local anesthesia injections
- Creating evidence to promote the appropriate level of sterility
- Creating evidence to promote the appropriate level of post-operative pain control
- Lalonde DH, Bell M, Benoit P. A multicenter prospective study of 3,110 consecutive cases of elective epinephrine use in the fingers and hand: the Dalhousie project clinical phase. J Hand Surg 2005;30(5):1061.
- Thomson CJ, Lalonde DH, Denkler KA. A critical look at the evidence for and against elective epinephrine use in the finger. Plast Reconstr Surg 2007;119(1):260.
- Strazar AR, Leynes PG, Lalonde DH, Minimizing the pain of local anesthesia injection. Plast Reconstr Surg; 2013:132(3):675.
- Leblanc MR, Lalonde DH, Thoma A, Bell M, Wells N, Allen M, Chang P, Mckee D, Lalonde J. Is main operating room sterility really necessary in carpal tunnel surgery? A multicenter prospective study of minor procedure room field sterility surgery. HAND 2011;6(1);60-63.
- Lalonde DH, Wong A, Dosage of local anesthesia in wide awake hand surgery. J Hand Surg;2013:38A(10):2025.