Jason G. Williams
4447, 1796 Summer Street
Halifax, NS B3H 3A7 Canada
- Breast surgery
- Hand surgery
- General plastic surgery
- Melanoma and other skin cancers
- Reconstructive surgery
- Active staff: QEII Health Sciences Centre, Halifax, Nova Scotia
- Consultant staff: IWK Health Centre, Halifax, Nova Scotia
- MEd (University of Cincinnati)
- Fellowship in oncologic microvascular reconstruction (University of Texas)
- Plastic surgery residency (Dalhousie University)
- MD (Dalhousie University)
- BSc (Acadia University)
- Associate professor
- Division head, Plastic Surgery, CDHA
Dr. Williams' current clinical specialties include hand and breast reconstruction surgery, melanoma and other skin cancers and general plastic surgery.
Dr. Williams' research includes breast surgery and hand surgery.
- Gillis J, Green P, Williams J. LEVAMISONLE-INDUCED VASCULOPATHY: STAGING AND MANAGEMENT. Journal of Plastic, Reconstructive & Aesthetic Surgery, August 2013.
- Afolabi O, Lalonde D, Williams J. BREAST RECONSTRUCTION AND RADIATION THERAPY: A CANADIAN PERSPECTIVE. Can J Plast Surgery 2012;20(1):43
- Simpson A, Graham ME, Williams J. CHRONIC PLANTAR ULCER SECONDARY TO CONGENITAL INDIFFERENCE TO PAIN. J Wound Care 2011 Nov; 20(11): 540 - 542
- Gillis J, Calder K, Williams J. REVIEW OF THUMB CARPOMETACARPAL ARTHRITIS CLASSIFICATION, TREATMENT AND OUTCOMES. Can J Plast Surgery 19(4): 134-138 (Winter 2011)