Phone: 902 494 1563
- Clinical Trials
- PhD Statistics (The University of Western Ontario
- MSc Statistics (The University of Western Ontario)
- MSc Economics (The University of Western Ontario)
- BSc Mathematical Economics (University of Toronto)
- Concordance of actigraphy with polysomnography in children with and without attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder. J.Waldon , E. Bebum , M. Gendron , B. Rusak , P. Andreou, M. Rajda, and P. Corkum. Journal of Sleep Res. (2016).
- Birch S, Price R., Andreou P, Jones G. Portolesi A. (2015). Variations in Survival time for amalgam and resin composite restorations: a population based cohort analysis. Community Dental Health (2016) 33,1-5.
- George RB, McKeen DM, Andreou P, Habib AS. (2014). A randomized placebo-controlled trial of two doses of pregabalin for postoperative analgesia in patients undergoing abdominal hysterectomy. Canadian journal of anaesthesia 61: 551-7.
- Terashima M, Read-Guernsey J. Andreou P. (2014). What type of rural? Assessing the variations in life expectancy at birth at small area-level for a small population province using classes of locally defined settlement types. BMC public health. 14:162.
- Graduate courses in the Department of Community Health and Epidemiology:
- CH&E 6019 (CRN 24444) – Clinical Trial Methods
- CH&E 5019 (CRN 12811) – Principles of Biostatistics
- Undergraduate Medical Education
- Research in Medicine