Jeannette Comeau, MD, MSc, FRCPC
Division of Infectious Diseases, Assistant Professor, Subspecialty Program Director (Infectious Diseases)
IWK Health Centre, Goldbloom Building
5850/5980 University Ave.
PO Box 9700
- Infection Prevention and Control
- Antimicrobial Stewardship
- Infectious Diseases
- BSc Engineering Chemistry (Queen’s University)
- MSc (Queen’s University)
- MD (Dalhousie University)
- Pediatric Residency (McGill University)
- Pediatric Infectious Diseases Fellowship (McGill University)
- Vaccinology Fellowship (National Centre for Immunisation Research & Surveillance, Sydney, Australia)
- Comeau JL, Chan J, Macartney KK. New vaccines on the horizon. Current Pediatrics Reports. 2016; 4(3):74–83.
- Comeau JL, Gagneur A, Quach C. Impact of a publicly funded monovalent rotavirus vaccination program in the province of Quebec. Vaccine. 2016; 34(7):893–898. PubMed PMID: 26795368.
- Comeau JL, Tran TH, Moore DL, Phi C-M, Quach C. Salmonella enterica serotype Typhi infections in a Canadian pediatric hospital: a retrospective case series. CMAJ Open. 2013; 1(1):E56–E61. PubMed PMID: 25077103.
- Comeau JL, Lin T-J, Macken MB, Li B, Ku C-L, von Bernuth H, Casanova J-L, Issekutz AC. Staphylococcal pericarditis, and liver and paratracheal abscesses as presentations in two new cases of interleukin-1 receptor-associated kinase 4 deficiency. Pediatric Infectious Disease Journal. 2008; 27(2):170–174. PubMed PMID: 18174872.
- American Academy of Pediatrics
- Association of Medical Microbiology and Infectious Diseases Canada
- Brighton Collaboration
- Canadian Pediatric Society
- Pediatric Infectious Diseases Society
- Society for Healthcare Epidemiology of America